1) Some months have 30 days, some have 31. How many months have 28 days?
2) In the USA a man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
3) If you had only one match and entered a room in which there was a kerosene lamp, an oil heater, and a wood-burning stove, which would you light first?
4) There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows. What color is the bear?
5) Is half of two plus two equal to two or three?6) Do they have a 4th of July in England?
7) How many animals of each species did Moses take aboard the Ark with him?
8) How far can a dog run into the woods?
9) What is the significance of the following in the USA: The year is 1978, thirty-four minutes past noon on May 6th.
10) Is it legal in California for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
11) If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in the center field?
12) What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?
13) I have in my hand only 2 US coins which total 55 cents in value. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?
14) A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many did he have left?
15. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add ten. What is the answer?
Test Your Brain This is really cool.
ALZHEIMER’S EYE TEST
Count every “F” in the following text:
Take the U.K Citizenship test and see how you get on, see if you should be put out of the country :)
The test starts at bottom right of the screen.
I think most British people will fail the test, i only got 67%
Those from outside the U.K why not have a go and see how you can guess the answers.
U.K Citizenship test
THEY WERE A VERY POOR FAMILY AND THE MOTHER HAD DIED BUT MARY’S FATHER HAS FIVE DAUGHTERS:
1. NANA, 2. NENE, 3. NINI, 4. NONO, AND ?
2. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FIFTH DAUGHTER?
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?
You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.
VERY TRICKY ARITHMETIC!
THIS MUST BE DONE IN YOUR HEAD .
DO NOT USE PAPER AND PENCIL OR A CALCULATOR.
GO ON TRY IT.
A simple QUIZ, try not to cheat by going past the arrows to see the answer, but i know you will .
YOU ARE A PARTICIPANT IN A RACE. YOU OVERTAKE
THE SECOND PERSON. WHAT POSITION ARE YOU IN?
Remember, to get the right answer you have to be an American.
the Pre-school test.
You thought you might be dumber than the fifth graders…but now it could be you are dumber than the preschoolers.
A PRE-SCHOOL TEST FOR YOU.
Is your brain Tired?
This is designed for really intelligent people like You! Have fun.
Answer. = man overboard
Now try the rest and see how you get on, the answers are below.
These are the things we’re supposed to do to remove the cholesterol around our brain and try to slow up Alzheimer’s Disease..
It took me 2 times before I could finally tell this brain of mine to concentrate.
A great test, do it until you get 100%!
Bet you can’t get 100% on the first try! But I’m rootin’ for ya…
LATERAL THINKING, OR THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX
Check out your lateral thinking power.
The first 4 images are the questions and the answers are given at the end.
Please do not look at the answers first, these are really good. Try it.
Take this simple test and see how you do with it.Alzheimer’s disease costs the nation and the individual more than any other medical condition.
Yet, only one in 100 cases of Alzheimer’s are caused by genes.
This means that this devastating disease is largely preventable.
However, the earlier you take prevention steps, such as identifying Alzheimers’ symptoms the better
Go on try the test, i did but i can’t remember how i did. :)