- Poetry challenge: Christmas poem.
- Poetry: Acrostic poem
- America’s election 2016
- Help me win! Please!
- The path
- Darkness: Poem.
- The worlds longest snake
- The path
- Summer weather, what summer, poem.
- Road signs story.
- Mohammad Ali poem: Haiku
- Illegal immigrants giving trouble in Germany.
- Funny video about a car, amazing.
- Stop all annoying ads on your browser.
- funny photos for you.
Posts people like
- All about people (20)
- America (29)
- Aunty Acid (3)
- awards (22)
- britain (59)
- climate change (1)
- computer downloads (11)
- Crime (43)
- earth and space (12)
- game's (3)
- health (23)
- humor (119)
- jokes (79)
- miscellaneous (71)
- money matters (8)
- music (12)
- Northern Ireland (12)
- Oscar Pistorius (2)
- paedophile priest reports (5)
- photos (96)
- poetry (69)
- political matters (32)
- Puns (2)
- recycling (2)
- religion (10)
- Short stories (4)
- tests to try out (14)
- videos (33)
- world affairs (28)
- writing (31)
Category Archives: awards
Just received another new award this time from Gerry at Restawyle.
Its called the Inner Peace Award.
I would like to thank Deborah at Girl with a pen for the following three awards.
So many at one time thank you Deborah.
I have just been given the Moment Matters award from their blog, and i would like to thank them for it.
This is an award for my other site, Poets Corner, i hope you give it a visit.
Poets Corner has received a new award and it was sent to us by Alex.
Alex is an author on Poets corner and blogs atWorldly Winds.
The award award is theBlog of 2012 award.
You can see that we on Poets Corner have only one star, but we can receive more.
If you think I should have another star please say so in the comments and the star will be added.
If you want to participate give the award to some of your favourite blogs and then tell them.
View original post 296 more words
I would like to thank everyone who has passed these awards on to me, i do appreciate them all.
Alicia and Molly from 81 days won’t last for ever
Please pay these two young girls a visit, they have just started their blog and they are only 13 / 14 years of age.
IT’S READER’S CHOICE VOTING TIME AGAIN
IN THE DARKGLOBE WRITING CONTEST.
PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK BELOW TO VOTE.
This my first time to write a story, and my submission is number 4.
My story is below and if you like it, please go along and vote.
You can vote for up to three stories.
You need to have a website in order to vote.
Let The Games Begin! The Dark Globe Create A World Writing Contest Has Officially Begun!!
Please click the link at the bottom of this post.
The Time Has Come!! Writers To Your Pens!!!
Time for The Official Rules Etc.
The Official Rules;
1) Writers are Allowed 1,200 Words to Write a Short Story, or Part of a Story.
2) There Are 7 Judges, None of which will be Partaking in the Contest
3) The Contest Begins Today, April 1st, 2012, and goes through April 14th, 2012, Midnight U.S. PST Time.
4) The 7 Judges Shall Read and Rate Each Piece 1-10, and Return Their Ratings to me between April 15th, and April 22nd, 2012. At which Point I shall Add up Their Points, and Determine The Winners.
5) The Winners will be Announced Monday, April 23rd, 2012.
6) Story May Be Something You’ve Written Prior to April 1st, 2012.
Please go to this link The Dark Globe Writing Contest to read all the rules.