- Mum and me, part two.
- MUSLIMS FILM MORE TORTURE AND KIDNAP 500 MORE CHILDREN
- European Plastic Shopping Bags_ Humour
- I can remember: Minute poem.
- How men can multi-task
- Mum and me, part one.
- Funny photos
- Fed up with the new WordPress editor
- Going home, Trinet poem.
- BEFORE CHAINSAWS….THIS IS TRULY AMAZING
- NEVER TRUST A CRICKETER
- Funny animal photos
- Islamic State, barbaric sick murders.
- Valentines day poetry challenge
- Locked in this mind, Poem.
Posts people like
- All about people (17)
- America (27)
- Aunty Acid (3)
- awards (22)
- britain (56)
- climate change (1)
- computer downloads (10)
- Crime (36)
- earth and space (12)
- game's (3)
- health (23)
- humor (117)
- jokes (76)
- miscellaneous (64)
- money matters (8)
- music (11)
- Northern Ireland (11)
- Oscar Pistorius (2)
- paedophile priest reports (5)
- photos (90)
- poetry (57)
- political matters (30)
- Puns (2)
- recycling (2)
- religion (9)
- Short stories (4)
- tests to try out (13)
- videos (31)
- world affairs (24)
- writing (30)
Category Archives: Puns
1. The fattest knight at King Arthur’s round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart
8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma
No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times. Oh go ahead…I’ll wait.
Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes or shark attacks. (So, watch your Ass )
You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty (50) years of age or older.
The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.
The King of Hearts is the only king without a moustache.