There are only nine questions. This is a quiz for people who know everything!
I found out in a hurry that I didn’t. These are no trick questions.
They are straight questions with straight answers..
1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn’t been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ‘dw’ and they are all common words. Name two of them.
7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?
8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter ‘S.’
Try to answer before you go to the answers below.
Posted in miscellaneous, tests to try out
Tagged brain teaser, brain test, contest, lateral thinking test, small intelligence test, take a test, test, test questions, test quiz, test teaser, test your brain, Test your knowledge, test your lateral thinking, test your mind, tests to try
We went to an outdoor concert in aid of Marie Curie a very worthy charity.
There was a barbeque, an Elvis tribute and also a Van Morrison tribute, everything started a 6 and finished at 12 PM.
Are you unhappy with the new editor like myself and 1,000s more, read on.
If your posting an article or editing an existing post their are two ways to make it easier, and miss the new editor to use the old one which is easier.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 53,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 20 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
On a recent holiday in October to Spain doing the usual things, walking around the town, out having lunch, out at night for entertainment i never noticed any thing had changed.
Then one day standing out on the balcony which was on the 15th floor we could for miles and see lots of streets etc, it suddenly hit me.
Where are all the phone boxes, Spain had them all over the streets. No shortage of phone boxes if you wanted one, now none to be seen, all gone. Even the hotels have removed the phone boxes in their lobby’s.
To-day my blog reached the milestone of 200,000 visitors
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to visit and to those who i hope will visit in the future
Peppa Pig, a harmless children’s cartoon which is on British TV is under threat from Muslims who want it taken off.
The reason, because they don’t eat pork and its an insult to them and an insult to their religion.
What a load of
shit, crap, rubbish. All they have to do is stop their children watching it. Please sign the petition below and make sure the children can watch this cartoon they love so much
Sign the petition here to save peppa pig
This has nothing to do with the cartoon or pork, it is just anti British, anti Christian and anti anything else, please sign the petition.
If you would reblog this in full by copy and paste, share on Facebook and all your media it would help a lot, thank you all.