1) Some months have 30 days, some have 31. How many months have 28 days?
2) In the USA a man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
3) If you had only one match and entered a room in which there was a kerosene lamp, an oil heater, and a wood-burning stove, which would you light first?
4) There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows. What color is the bear?
5) Is half of two plus two equal to two or three?6) Do they have a 4th of July in England?
7) How many animals of each species did Moses take aboard the Ark with him?
8) How far can a dog run into the woods?
9) What is the significance of the following in the USA: The year is 1978, thirty-four minutes past noon on May 6th.
10) Is it legal in California for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
11) If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in the center field?
12) What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?
13) I have in my hand only 2 US coins which total 55 cents in value. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?
14) A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many did he have left?
15. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add ten. What is the answer?
This is a diet plan for people who like to eat and have a little drink.
It should help you along the road as long as you stick to it.
Please let me know what you think of it and how you get on.
Call it what ever you like but its happening and its happening right now. People of me age know how the climate has changed, we don’t need to be told be scientists that the summer and winter weather has changed for the worst.The weather has changed all over the world
Time is running out if the world wants to avoid potentially catastrophic climate change according to the most definitive report to date by the UN body charged with formulating expert advice for governments around the globe.
There are something like 500 Muslims from Briton fighting for the so called Islamic State but they are nothing but terrorists.
Posted in britain, political matters, world affairs
Tagged Abdullah Deghayes, British Muslims, I S, Islamic state, Jaffar Deghayes, jihad, Kobani, Muhammad Mehdi Hassan, Muslims, Muslims killed
Looking for a poetry challenge, why not try this one, go to the link below.
A poem form created by Sylvia A. Feeley, which consists of 3 verses, 5 lines each.
Lines 3 and 4 of verse 1 (Refrain) repeat in verses 2 and 3.
The syllable count for each stanza is 9, 7, 5, 3, 1 and has an aaAAb rhyme scheme
A puzzle for you all to try and solve
where did the extra man go to
First there are 13 and then twelve
puzzle will change in 10 seconds
On a recent holiday in October to Spain doing the usual things, walking around the town, out having lunch, out at night for entertainment i never noticed any thing had changed.
Then one day standing out on the balcony which was on the 15th floor we could for miles and see lots of streets etc, it suddenly hit me.
Where are all the phone boxes, Spain had them all over the streets. No shortage of phone boxes if you wanted one, now none to be seen, all gone. Even the hotels have removed the phone boxes in their lobby’s.
I think these are great time lapse videos, the first one is the best.
They are from San Diego, Manchester and London.
They are all short videos. Best watched on full screen.
to her home
on a broom
warts on her face
gloves made of lace
Below is a warning for all men about woman, please read carefully and take care.