The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 53,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 20 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
After years of denying torture it has come out that they did it.
The man in charge of the I C A said they did it and no-one should be blamed, yes they should along with you, charged and taken to court, but then they can’t. The American constitution does not allow them, any-way a court would let them of free.
Although an ad for a UK supermarket chain Sainsbury, this video is absolutely wonderful. And as I am sure most people are aware it actually happened.
The ad was for xmas 2014
I halve a spelling chequer
I got it on my pee see
its marks four my revue
cause mistakes I dew knot sea
have been convicted of a string of child sex crimes in Bristol involving the abuse, rape and prostitution of teenage girls.
Bristol Crown Court heard one victim, aged 16, was assaulted by five Somali men after she was moved to the city while in the care of another authority.
Her 14-year-old sister was raped by a member of the gang while visiting her.
The inquiry led to police uncovering another gang of Somali origin who had been abusing four other girls.
A statement from the Bristol Somali community said: “The community is deeply shocked and shaken by the outcome of this case. They are unforgivable acts of cruelty against the most vulnerable members of our community.”
1) Some months have 30 days, some have 31. How many months have 28 days?
2) In the USA a man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
3) If you had only one match and entered a room in which there was a kerosene lamp, an oil heater, and a wood-burning stove, which would you light first?
4) There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows. What color is the bear?
5) Is half of two plus two equal to two or three?6) Do they have a 4th of July in England?
7) How many animals of each species did Moses take aboard the Ark with him?
8) How far can a dog run into the woods?
9) What is the significance of the following in the USA: The year is 1978, thirty-four minutes past noon on May 6th.
10) Is it legal in California for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
11) If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in the center field?
12) What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?
13) I have in my hand only 2 US coins which total 55 cents in value. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?
14) A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many did he have left?
15. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add ten. What is the answer?
This is a diet plan for people who like to eat and have a little drink.
It should help you along the road as long as you stick to it.
Please let me know what you think of it and how you get on.
Call it what ever you like but its happening and its happening right now. People of me age know how the climate has changed, we don’t need to be told be scientists that the summer and winter weather has changed for the worst.The weather has changed all over the world
Time is running out if the world wants to avoid potentially catastrophic climate change according to the most definitive report to date by the UN body charged with formulating expert advice for governments around the globe.