Posted in poetry
Tagged photo, photos, poem, poems, poet, poetry, poetry blog, poets corner, writing, writing poems, writing poetry
A gang of paedophiles, described as “evil beyond rational understanding”, has been sentenced to a total of 107 years, with a minimum of 78 years in prison.
Robin Hollyson, 30, from Bedfordshire, Christopher Knight, 35, from Manchester, Adam Toms, 33, from Somerset, Matthew Standfield, 34, from Hampshire, John Denham, 50, from Wiltshire, David Harsley, 51, from Hull and Matthew Lisk, 32, from East Sussex were convicted of more than 30 charges between them.
Read the full story at yahoo news
More Paedophile posts and here and here
Posted in britain, Crime, photos
Tagged Adam Toms peadophile, Christopher Knight peadophile, David Harsley peadophile, depraved peadophiles, John Denham peadophile, Matthew Lisk peadophile, Matthew Standfield peadophile, peadophiles, peadophiles arrested, peadophiles arrested in Britain, peadophiles crime, Robin Hollyson peadophile
There are only nine questions. This is a quiz for people who know everything!
I found out in a hurry that I didn’t. These are no trick questions.
They are straight questions with straight answers..
1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn’t been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ‘dw’ and they are all common words. Name two of them.
7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?
8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter ‘S.’
Try to answer before you go to the answers below.
Posted in miscellaneous, tests to try out
Tagged brain teaser, brain test, contest, lateral thinking test, small intelligence test, take a test, test, test questions, test quiz, test teaser, test your brain, Test your knowledge, test your lateral thinking, test your mind, tests to try
It was a beautiful clear day
flying high above the clouds
setting out on our trip
hours passed before we
reached our destination
Posted in poetry
Tagged atom bomb, Free verse, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, photo, photos, poem, poems, poetry, poetry writing, poets corner, writing, writing poems, writing poetry
We went to an outdoor concert in aid of Marie Curie a very worthy charity.
There was a barbeque, an Elvis tribute and also a Van Morrison tribute, everything started a 6 and finished at 12 PM.
Free holidays and stay for as long as you like.
Yes they are free.
Want to go to a foreign country, all your needs provided for and its all free.
Sun all the year round, lots of sand and hills. Take the opportunity while it is free because it may not be here for long.
A SYMBOL OF HATRED, SLAVERY, MASS RAPE AND INFANTICIDE.
The Islamic State, spawned by Barack Obama’s premature withdrawal from Iraq, recently filmed the torture of a 14 year old Syrian boy and also seized 500 more children with the stated intention of using them as suicide bombers.
The Islamic State also announced its intentions to enter the U.S. via our forever-unguarded southern border and inflict nuclear sabotage on the United States. They can, after all, remain confident that American Liberals will cheer on such an action and go on defending Muslim fanatics no matter what the death toll is. I’ll never be a conservative but the cowardly hypocrisy of American Liberals toward Islam has made me ashamed that I EVER used to consider myself a Liberal.
View original post 148 more words
They have a great sense of humour.
European Plastic Bags
Poetry challenge: Minute poem.
I can remember the days when
we could safely
outside the house