What do you think
This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am Dr. Harris, The Chairman, Contract Awarding committee of the ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES ( ECOWAS)with Headquarters in Lome, Togo.
I got your contact through Network on line in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction that involves a transfer of fund to a foreign account and I decided to write you. After discussing my view and your profile with my colleagues, they were very much satisfied and decided to contact you immediately for this mutual business relationship. We wish to transfer the sum of 6.2m (Six Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). into your personal or company`s bank account.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 29,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 11 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
Posted in photos, poetry, writing
Tagged funny photos, photos, poem, poems, poet, poetry, poetry blog, poetry writing, poets corner
Forgive my forgetfulness
I was not always like this
not knowing who you are
I have my pictures
your name slipped away
I know your face
I do hope so.
He was a despicable murderer, an Islamic State Executioner.
Posted in America, britain, Crime, world affairs
Tagged IS Jihadi John, IS Jihadi John dead, Islamic State Executioner, Jihadi John, Jihadi John dead, Jihadi John killed, Jihadi John murderer, peaceful Muslims
Absolutely unreal that this actually happened!
These two churches face each other across a busy street.
Married dad-of-two PC Dave Phillips, 34, was struck by a stolen Mitsubishi after deploying a tyre deflator stinger in a bid to bring the vehicle to a halt during a high-speed chase.
He leaves behind his wife, Jen, and daughters Abigail, seven, and Sophie, three.
More at the Independent
Posted in poetry
Tagged photo, photos, poem, poems, poet, poetry, poetry blog, poets corner, writing, writing poems, writing poetry
A gang of paedophiles, described as “evil beyond rational understanding”, has been sentenced to a total of 107 years, with a minimum of 78 years in prison.
Robin Hollyson, 30, from Bedfordshire, Christopher Knight, 35, from Manchester, Adam Toms, 33, from Somerset, Matthew Standfield, 34, from Hampshire, John Denham, 50, from Wiltshire, David Harsley, 51, from Hull and Matthew Lisk, 32, from East Sussex were convicted of more than 30 charges between them.
Read the full story at yahoo news
More Paedophile posts and here and here
Posted in britain, Crime, photos
Tagged Adam Toms peadophile, Christopher Knight peadophile, David Harsley peadophile, depraved peadophiles, John Denham peadophile, Matthew Lisk peadophile, Matthew Standfield peadophile, peadophiles, peadophiles arrested, peadophiles arrested in Britain, peadophiles crime, Robin Hollyson peadophile
There are only nine questions. This is a quiz for people who know everything!
I found out in a hurry that I didn’t. These are no trick questions.
They are straight questions with straight answers..
1. Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
4. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn’t been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ‘dw’ and they are all common words. Name two of them.
7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?
8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter ‘S.’
Try to answer before you go to the answers below.
Posted in miscellaneous, tests to try out
Tagged brain teaser, brain test, contest, lateral thinking test, small intelligence test, take a test, test, test questions, test quiz, test teaser, test your brain, Test your knowledge, test your lateral thinking, test your mind, tests to try