I was totally shocked to learn that i won the Darkglobe readers choice awards with my story Parallel Worlds.
I was pitted against so many talented writers i just cannot believe it.
Maybe it was the type of story, it was SI-FI, so it gives me heart to have a try at writing another story.
In case you missed my story you can read it here.
I would like to thank all those who voted for me and to everyone who have given me support, since i started to write poetry and now stories.
You can read the full results on the Darkglobe blog.
IT’S READER’S CHOICE VOTING TIME AGAIN
IN THE DARKGLOBE WRITING CONTEST.
PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK BELOW TO VOTE.
Readers Choice Awards
This my first time to write a story, and my submission is number 4.
My story is below and if you like it, please go along and vote.
You can vote for up to three stories.
You need to have a website in order to vote.
Let The Games Begin! The Dark Globe Create A World Writing Contest Has Officially Begun!!
Please click the link at the bottom of this post.
The Time Has Come!! Writers To Your Pens!!!
Time for The Official Rules Etc.
The Official Rules;
1) Writers are Allowed 1,200 Words to Write a Short Story, or Part of a Story.
2) There Are 7 Judges, None of which will be Partaking in the Contest
3) The Contest Begins Today, April 1st, 2012, and goes through April 14th, 2012, Midnight U.S. PST Time.
4) The 7 Judges Shall Read and Rate Each Piece 1-10, and Return Their Ratings to me between April 15th, and April 22nd, 2012. At which Point I shall Add up Their Points, and Determine The Winners.
5) The Winners will be Announced Monday, April 23rd, 2012.
6) Story May Be Something You’ve Written Prior to April 1st, 2012.
Please go to this link The Dark Globe Writing Contest to read all the rules.