Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
A comet’s tail always points away from the sun.
The Swine Flu vaccine in 1976 caused more death and illness than the disease it was intended to prevent.
Caffeine increases the power of aspirin and other painkillers, that is why it is found in some medicines.
The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armor raised their visors to reveal their identity.
If you get into the bottom of a well or a tall chimney and look up, you can see stars, even in the middle of the day.
It takes glass one million years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times!
Gold is the only metal that doesn’t rust, even if it’s buried in the ground for thousands of years .
Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end .
If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water.
When a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.Each year 2,000,000 smokers either quit smoking or die of tobacco-related diseases.Zero is the only number that cannot be represented by Roman numerals.
Posted in jokes, photos
Tagged gifs, humour, joke, joke's, old age, old people photos, old photos, old pictures, one liners, pensioners humor, photos, photos old people
Enjoy all the one liners.
- Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- Marriages are made in heaven. But, then again, so are thunder, lightening, tornados and hail.
- You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me.
- I plead contemporary insanity.
- Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?
- Always be sincere, even if you don’t mean it
- How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
- I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
- With a calendar, your days are numbered.
- Continue reading