- Illegal immigrants giving trouble in Germany.
- Funny video about a car, amazing.
- Stop all annoying ads on your browser.
- funny photos for you.
- MUSLIMS STONE TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IN GERMANY
- Someone offered me money
- 2015 in review
- Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- An old persons poem.
- My memory is short, poem.
- Hiaku, cascading.
- Is Jihadi John dead
- Do Dogs go to Heaven?
- Policeman killed in hit and run.
- Forever friend, poem.
Posts people like
- All about people (19)
- America (28)
- Aunty Acid (3)
- awards (22)
- britain (59)
- climate change (1)
- computer downloads (11)
- Crime (43)
- earth and space (12)
- game's (3)
- health (23)
- humor (119)
- jokes (79)
- miscellaneous (69)
- money matters (8)
- music (12)
- Northern Ireland (12)
- Oscar Pistorius (2)
- paedophile priest reports (5)
- photos (96)
- poetry (62)
- political matters (32)
- Puns (2)
- recycling (2)
- religion (10)
- Short stories (4)
- tests to try out (14)
- videos (32)
- world affairs (28)
- writing (31)
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Just a few lovely photos for you all to enjoy.
If anyone recognizes the photos or knows the photographers could you please let me know, so that i can give them proper credit and a link to their site if possible.
Enjoy all the one liners.
- Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- Marriages are made in heaven. But, then again, so are thunder, lightening, tornados and hail.
- You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me.
- I plead contemporary insanity.
- Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?
- Always be sincere, even if you don’t mean it
- How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
- I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
- With a calendar, your days are numbered.
- Continue reading
US Apologises Over Koran Burning
American troops set fire to copies of the Koran at the main military base.
And this follows the Rev.Terry Jone’s burning the Koran in Florida.
US commander, General John Allen, apologised over reports US troops had “improperly disposed of a large number of Islamic religious materials which included Korans”.
You may find a 404 error when you come here for a post about America.
I removed it because it seemed to up-set two of my readers and that’s the last thing i want to do.
I have received yet another four awards from four great blogs, so i would like to thank all the people who sent them to me.
I think it shows me how people like my blog and the posts that i make, so here’s to many,many more of the same.
The first one is the ABC award which i got from Jen at the Jenchay blog.
Darkjade from the Dark Globe, has just Tagged” one of My Posts Here on my blog along with 10 others that were being tagged. It’s a game of tag that is doing the rounds so lets get on with it.
Here are The Rules.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
A charge for plastic bags.
Northern Ireland are bringing in a tax on plastic bags, which i think its long overdue and its about time this happened.
The tax will start in April 2013 and will either be 5p or 10p per bag and will go up to 15p per bag in 2014. They are also taking about making it 15p from the start, which i would favour.
In Northern Ireland there are 200 million plastic bags used every year, and i think it takes something like 100 years for them to degrade.
Also in April 2013 Wales are going to charge 5p per bag and this will go up to 10p the following year.
World’s fattest man is revealed to be British and weighs 58 stone.
I hate what I have done to myself.
Pictured is Briton Keith Martin, 42, who has been named the world’s fattest man at 58 stone. Photo from : Channel 5 News. Story from Yahoo news.
The round-the-clock care Mr Martin needs is to be shown in a documentary which will be screened later this month. Because his health is so fragile he has a team of 18 people looking after him – including his sisters, nurses and ambulance staff.With a 6ft waist the former warehouseman, 42, is now wider than his 5ft 9in height.Mr Martin’s daily diet includes eight hotdogs and ham sandwiches for breakfast, a selection of chocolate bars and biscuits for lunch and two roast dinners with a whole bag of oven chips, the Daily Mail reports.
Sex with a Cowboy.
Prior to her trip to Calgary Alberta, Carol (a blonde chick from England), confided to her co-workers and friends she had three goals for her trip to Cowboy country.
1. She wanted to taste some real western Bar-B-Que.
2.. She wanted to take in a bona fide rodeo.
3. She wanted to have sex with a local cowboy.
Time is running out on Dark Globe’s February Shoot-Off. The deadline for photography submissions has expired.
Now it is time for you to cast your vote for you favourite photo.
Any-one can vote, so pop along and have a look.