Dear Mr Cameron,
Please find below my suggestion for fixing England ‘s economy.
Instead of giving billion’s of pound’s to bank’s that will squander the money on lavish partie’s and unearned bonuse’s, please use the following plan.
You can call it the loyalty Retirement Plan:- Part one.
There are about 10 million people over 50 in the work force.
Pay them £1 million each severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:
1) They MUST retire from full/part-time work.
Ten million job’s opening up - unemployment problem fixed.
2) They MUST buy a new British built car.
Ten million car’s ordered – Car Industry fixed.
3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage
Housing Crisis fixed.
4) They MUST clear all credit card’s, dispose of them and have no more, clear all loan’s / higher purchase etc and have no more.
Britain’s debt down by 50%
5) They MUST send their kid’s to school/college/university
Crime rate fixed, no kid’s on the street’s.
6) They MUST buy £100 WORTH of alcohol/tobacco/petrol/clothing a week
And there’s your million’s back in duty/tax etc
7) Instead of screwing around with the stupid carbon emission’s trading scheme that make’s us pay for the major polluter’s, tell them greedy to reduce their pollution emission’s by 75% within 5 year’s or we shut them down.
It can’t get any easier than that!
P.S. If more money is needed, have all member’s of parliament pay back their falsely claimed expense’s and second home allowance’s.
Part 2 will follow shortly, i’m still thinking about it